The firm of R. Macleod was established at the beginning of the last century by Roderick Macleod, grandfather of the present owner, Gregor Macleod.
In 1956 William Macleod (Gregor's Father) began the shop at its present location in Lamington Street. Gregor has been in the family business since 1963 and has run the company since his father's retiral along with his wife Violet.
The shop has been extended over the years to accommodate the expanding business, with mail order now forming an important part. The business now consists of a gun and fishing tackle shop along with the traditional ironmongers, kitchenware and decorating supplies.
14 Lamington St
IV19 1AA SCOTLAND
tel: 01862 892171
Website designed by Velocity Design and powered by Workflow24